Saturday, 9 February 2013

Rock'n on at the Hoedown

G'day my crafty friends,

I have created this card using an image I received from Hambo Stamps for participating in their challenge last week, how cool is he?

I have coloured him in Copics, the DP is from Kaisercaft and the cardstock is SU. For my little bit of metal I have added the star paperclip, the ribbon was from my stash and is actually polka doted but look what happens when you turn it over - plain black, just what I needed!!






As for my layout, my inspiration came from Mojo Monday:

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;

Hambo Hoedown - Bailey Rocks plus add some metal

Mojo Monday - Layout 279

Creative Corner Challenges - for the boys

Stampin for the weekend - something metal

Crafty Creations Challenges - Black and White + 1

Digi Makeover Challenge - Red, Black & White

Until next time, happy crafting!

Hugs,
Linda xox

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Oh I LOVE how your Bailey Rocks image turned out. So cute ~ pretty fun huh? Great card and thanks so much for playing along with the Hambo Hoedown for Hambo Stamps.

Melanie said...

wow what a cool card love the vibrant red
thanks for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges

Love Mel